Knowing you are working with an experienced and qualified consultant can give you peace of mind. Most services will be provided by me, so here's a summary of my professional qualifications and experience so far:
- BA(hons) European Business Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Chartered Member of CIPD 2007-2012 (MCIPD)
- Chartered Fellow of CIPD since 2012 (FCIPD)
- Held position of HR Manager and Senior HR Manager in IT/customer service industry for 5 years with a large, multi-national organisation after completing Graduate Management Development Program.
- Currently hold position of Organisational Development Advisor within Local Government (5 years thus far)
- Acted as advisor/consultant to numerous parties informally over the years before launching Your own HR on items such as :
- Redundancy situations
- Tribunal claims
- Complex grievances
- CV development
- Interview preparation
- Discrimination claims
- HR policy advice
For business customers information, I have a particular interest in organisational change and culture, and enjoy ensuring that businesses use HR to add value and reduce risk, not just to solve problems.
For individual customers information, I adopt a realistic and balanced approach to handling your cases and development needs. I will be honest about your position, potential outcomes and best courses of action.
I also have qualifications and experience in designing and delivering adult learning interventions, and can speak fluent Spanish.